Moringa medicinal plant with a thousand real virtues. Moringa is one of the richest active ingredient plants in the world.
A medicinal plant with a thousand virtues
This plant is an excellent dietary supplement good for the whole family without an age limit. Because of its great richness in vitamins and oligo-elements. In addition, It is also a great immuno-tonic unequaled in the vegetable kingdom.
.Moringa is one of the richest active ingredient plants in the world.
|Composition||Leaves of moringa|
|Active substances||-Calcium, zinc, micronutrient and aminoaci|
|Presentation||Powder in sachet or pot|
|Directions for use||Oral administration|
|Treatment duration||7 days renewable at will|
Africa-herb tea N ° 2: Moringa (green powder)
(Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, E, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, sulfur, etc.)
-Tannins, sterols, etc.: Active substances appear to be common polyphenols in plants (derived from quercetin, kaemferol, rutin, and some phenol acids, and also chlorogenic acid).
The nutritional content and healthful compounds of moringa oleifera
– Moringa leaves are not only an advanced dietary supplement but also rich in nutrients. Then active substances and are consumed easily without any bitterness.
– Foliage has a very interesting protein content (90%): 8-9% moist weight, about 25% dry weight, vitamin A (almost 2000 micrograms per 100g), vitamin C (180 mg Per 100 g), vitamin B1 (220 micrograms per 100g). And also calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, zinc, copper, sulfur. And finally other alkaline elements. Moreover, the protein is of superior quality, low in fat and easily assimilated by the body.
– A study done in Thailand in 2007 shows that moringa contains antioxidant substances that further lower blood lipid levels.
- In 2007, a Japanese study shows that the consumption of Moringa leaves has an effect on diabetic rats. The active substances appear to be very ubiquitous. And common polyphenols in plants: derived from quercetin, kaempferol, rutin, and certain phenolic acids (chlorogenic acid).
– Better alkaline feeding is effective in strengthening psychological functions. The chlorophyll content is eight times greater than that contained in vegetables.
The therapeutic effects of moringa
—- Regulates the body’s metabolism, cleanses the blood. And also strengthens the body’s ability the fight against oxygen deficiency, radiation, and others. It contains more than 10 types of minor elements that are essential for the body like iron, magnesium, sulfide, calcium, and others.
– Helps regulate normal body function, promotes body metabolism, enhances body immunity, improves overall health, and helps the body fight diseases.
– Prevents and relieves diseases related to digestive disorders such as gastric problems. In addition, poor digestion, constipation, hemorrhoids, high blood pressure. And finally diabetes, liver disease, anemia, obesity, malnutrition in children.
–Contains at least eight amino acids necessary for our body and various vitamins. Beta carotene, alpha-linoleic acid as well as other minor elements.
– Moringa cleanses the blood, replenishes blood supply, overcomes anemia. And constipation, regulates the body’s metabolism, facilitates detoxification, and also restores kidney function.
– Improves health in general, relieves fatigue, strengthens the spleen, and purifies the blood.
Poisoning, diabetes, constipation, decalcification, fatigue, undernutrition, rheumatism, sickle cell anemia, hormonal disorder, tingling, etc. Good for a diet or a food imbalance because moringa brings you everything you need without taking pounds.
In case of excess stool or diarrhea, reduce the dose.
Dosage & Directions for use
During the meal and two to three times a day, lap a teaspoon of the powder and drink a half glass of water. The powder may also be taken in a homogeneous mixture of honey.
During the meal and once a day, lap a teaspoon of the powder and drink a half glass of water. The powder may also be taken in a homogeneous mixture of honey.
Note: To reinforce its effectiveness in diet plan or in treatment of detoxification, it is advisable to use in place of water and also fat burning plants and drinks (pineapple juice, lemon juice, green tea, Couch root herb, Cajanus cajan leaves, etc.) to destock the fat reserves and strengthen weight loss.
Please visit https://www.afriquebio.com